AS A SUFFICIENT INDUCEMENT TO BUYER AND IN EXCHANGE FOR THE PROMISES OF
BUYER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES:
1. To have puppy examined within 72 hours of purchase by a licensed and reputable*
veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a letter from the
veterinarian is required.
2. The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill
or agent of same.
3. Buyer is not to register the puppy under any other Pet Registry, other than American Kennel
4. To provide all annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by
their vet and proper vet care. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and yearly
boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all
5. To provide adequate housing away from the elements. Buyer will have a fenced yard or
kennel if the dog will be housed outside. Dog will NEVER be left on a chain. The Buyer will
groom, train, and care for this dog in the manner consistent with high quality animal
6. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of
the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer, such as, but not
limited to value of show dog or shipping fees.
7. Failure to comply strictly with all of the foregoing requirements will result in termination and
revocation of this Guarantee in the discretion of the Breeder. Further limitations are set forth
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE:
This guarantee is non-transferable and not subject to assignment. This guarantee is an
exclusive guarantee between Breeder and Buyer. The puppy must be in good physical
condition. No replacement will be given if dog has been bred. A licensed, reputable
veterinarian must do all laboratory verifications. The Buyer is responsible for all transportation
costs to and from the Breeder. The breeder is not responsible for any and all veterinarian
expenses accumulated on a returned or replaced dog or puppy. Breeder’s sole expense and
thus the limit on Buyer’s damages shall be the price paid by Buyer to Breeder for the puppy.
THE FOLLOWING 1-7 WILL VOID ALL GUARANTEES IN THE DISCRETION OF THE
1. Buyer permitting the dog to be underfed or overfed at any time.
o Underfed: Ribs are highly visible
o Ideal Body Condition: Can feel outline of ribs. Dog has waist when viewed from
above. Belly is tucked when viewed from the side.
o Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when
viewed from the side. (Please take into consideration how thick of coat your dog
has when viewing)
2. Evidence of neglect or abuse.
3. Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
4. Dog has been bred.
5. Feeding this dog anything other than a premium quality dog food.
6. Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no jogging, no extensive
standing on back of legs or excessive tennis ball chasing and retrieving should be done –
especially on slippery floors.
AS A SUFFICIENT INDUCEMENT TO BREEDER AND IN EXCHANGE FOR THE PROMISES
BREEDER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES:
1. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a
veterinarian. Puppy has received its first shots and wormed. Shot records will be furnished at
time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped a copy of the shots & worm records will be with
puppy. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable*
veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a congenital defect
(existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed
veterinarian describing puppy's condition and shall return, at Buyer’s expense, the puppy and
papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or
refund money at Breeder’s sole election and discretion, provided puppy is in the same
condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not include worms,
fleas, mites, cocci, giardia, or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies.
2. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder's
3. Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making
necessary euthanasia until one year of age.
4. Breeder offers one year hip guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely
affected hip dysplasia. For the purpose of this provision, the puppy must have a new x-ray by
reputable veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA
5. Upon receipt of a letter to Breeder from a reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her
opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at
Breeder's convenience. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian.
We also reserve the right to acquire a DNA sample from the puppy to determine the dog or
puppy as one of our lineages.
To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions are applicable and are preconditions:
1. Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
2. In the case of sudden death of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppy's
death from owner's vet, along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
6. Breeder does not guarantee the color, size, championship, or temperament of any puppy.
*For purposes of this Agreement, a reputable veterinarian is one who is duly licensed by the
state in which he practices and maintains an active, full-time private practice of which the care
of dogs owned as pets is the most significant element of his practice.
We hope the Buyer will enjoy your puppy for years to come. We have taken steps to ensure
that your new puppy is healthy by feeding a TLC Pet Food and Nu Vet vitamins.
The buyer's puppy has been raised on TLC Large Breed Puppy Dog Food. Buyers can buy it online
at https://www.tlcpetfood.com/164698-1025. It is a holistic dog food with no wheat, corn, soy, or
by-products and has been formulated for the nutrition needs of growing large breed puppies.
Please note: providing a higher nutritious valued food, helps to prevent fast growth, fewer
bone problems, fewer vet bills, and promotes longer life.
The buyer’s puppy has also been given Nu Vet Vitamins, which you can order from our
webpage. If you continue with the a premium quality dog food and Nu Vet supplements,
through our websites, so that we can track your use for 3 years, we will extend our
warranty on the hips for 2 years. (Giving a total hip guarantee of 3 years)
Buyer Acknowledges and affirms that Breeder has recommended, for the benefit of the puppy,
premium quality Food, and NuVet vitamins; however, the use of these products is merely a
recommendation from Breeder, not a guarantee of their effectiveness or efficiency.